Curavi is a full-service telemedicine option, and in addition to our technology services, we provide a suite of customizable options and add-on services to meet your organization’s needs – from high- to low-acuity settings.
Curavi Provider Network
Our provider network is built upon providing the highest quality of care and compassion for your residents and patients.
- Vetted network of providers for deep expertise in the post-acute market
- Vast system incorporated in 14 states and growing
- Specialty services available in select states
Bring Your Own Provider (BYOP)
To provide the most seamless experience for your resident’s care we also provide customized options for your in-house provider network. For organizations who wish to utilize their own staff or in-network providers, Curavi offers training and onboarding for providers who wish to utilize Curavi’s technology services.
Curavi aims to enhance the quality of care you provide to your residents; however, we recognize the investment it takes to successfully implement and maintain a telemedicine program. Our white-glove implementation and ongoing support includes:
- Initial onboarding education for all staff members
- 24/7 customer service help line
- On-demand and monthly reporting A designated client success team member
- Personalized coaching with all areas of your facility; medical staff, nursing staff, including leadership and support training for the director of nursing; and administration to optimize usage
- Unlimited EKG tabs (for CuraviCart)
- IT services and support, as needed
- Support for any additional on-going training needs
- QAPI tools for telemedicine
- Up to 2 hours per month of Curavi education and support
24/7 Clinical Services
Curavi provides clinical services to our clients 24 hours a day, if desired. Nurses no longer have to decide “What to do?” or “Who to call?” there is one workflow for after-hours concerns. Your facility can be directly connected to a physician for clinical concerns any time of the day or night. If a telemedicine consult is necessary, the physician will initiate, relieving nursing staff of burden and integrating with typical work flow.
Advance Care Planning for end of life care
- Curavi understands the importance of assessing care plan goals, and providing care to match the resident’s preferences, especially related to end of life care. Curavi has partnered with the Institute on HealthCare Directives which utilizes technology to perform medical evaluations, educate residents and care givers to make informed decisions regarding emergency and end of life care.
Virtual Medical Directorship
- Curavi’s comprehensive services include our Virtual Medical Directorship program that focuses on collaboration, quality, and leadership.
- Comprehensive administrative medical director services
- Conduct regular status calls
- Assist and implement guidance and standards of practice
- Regulate quality issues to improve care
Get in touch with the Curavi team and learn how to improve the quality of care for your patients.